Rotate Bswap32 Fix
This patch updates the rotate module (rotate.c) slighly. The most important fix is that the
macro has been remained to avoid collision with the one included from
from the netcam module (which gets into motion.h and thus rotate.c).
Other stuff included in the patch:
- Resolves a bug where initialization would be incomplete if the rotate degrees was invalid (e.g., 181).
motion_log for error logging.
- Code comments update and better code standard adherence.
No change in functionality, but please test it anyway.
Those of you who experienced compile warnings about the
macro - are they gone?
Installation of Patch
- Already included in motion-3.2.2_snap10
Change History of Patch
- Version 1 (3-Aug-2005)
- fixes the __bswap_32 compile warning
- fixes an initialization bug
- uses motion_log for error logging
- Version 2 (4-Aug-2005)
- re-packaged to depend on the full motion_log patch (version 1.3)
: I've removed the patch file temporarily, as I will make the patch depend on Angel's full motion_log patch. So I need to re-package it and upload a new version, which will happen sometime tomorrow (i.e., 4th of August).
- 03 Aug 2005
Second version of the patch uploaded now. Note that the patch depends on ErrorLoggingEnhancementPatch version 1.3
- 04 Aug 2005
Version 2 of ths patch integrated into Motion 3.2.2_snap10
- 05 Aug 2005